Tariff Finder was established in year 2004 to provide world tariff code information to those who are in need. Our vision is to gather, analyze, organize, and integrate tariff information in order to “Bring the world of tariff code closer to you”. We make it our commitment to provide accurate and up-to-date information at all times. We are continuously improving Tariff Finder in order to serve you better and to achieve our vision.
At Tariff Finder, we’ve always been obsessed with having every country’s tariff code, and we know that even the best system developed would be useless without an integration of tariff information. Today, Tariff Finder has more than 7 countries’ tariff information available. This is just the beginning. Our vision is to have every country’s tariff code, in any language, all integrated in Tariff Finder. We won’t stop until we get there.
In this fast growing world, we need to constantly update and upgrade ourselves. Time is an important factor and precious to us all. Fortunately for you, we are here to provide the convenience and ease of obtaining the latest accurate information. You have access to information from a single click, be it sitting comfortably on your chair at home or in the office, anywhere, and anytime.
- We need to get over books. Books aren’t perfect. They are frozen in time without the means to be updated and corrected, except via new editions. They aren’t searchable in print. They create a one-way relationship: Books teach readers, yes, but once written they tend not to teach authors. They cannot link to related knowledge, debate, and sources as the system can.
- We are specializing in Tariff Code. We don’t want to be all things to all people. Our principle: “It’s best to do one thing really, really well.”
- Simplify, simplify. We make innovation our business. We simplify tariff code search.
- Tariff Finder valued not just for your invested money, but as a rich source of information and direction. More information equals more power and value.
- We gather, analyze, organize, and interlink the tariff information. Information that without links is the tree that falls in the forest that nobody hears.